iSkyify Forums

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to join in the conversation by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox.

Blacklist of player(not actually ban) for reference to other players

HI, I attempted to post this multiple times on discord, but the weird bug wouldn't let me, so I decided to put it here.
sigh, it is time to say this: when I joined as a new player, I felt the friendly culture of this server. At first, I was only searching for a skyblock where mobs can spawn and keep inventory upon death, but soon, I am in love with this server: I love the chance of interaction with YouTubers, the fun we have with all the staff and admin and even owner, but most importantly, the friendliness I felt from every player. When I first joined, I had no idea where to start, it was @Smaliver that helped me clean out my island and taught how to start on this server; and when I was desperate because I lost all my items when I first entered nether, it was Profit-King who gave me tons of irons that I am still using and sharing today, without them I couldn't even accomplish half of what I have today(Defiantly not having @Geomettrix ✓ᵛᵉʳᶦᶠᶦᵉᵈ ᶜᵒᶠᶠᵉᵉ in my mob grinder XD). And I spent more time in this server, I met many more new friends, @! ✶ ooGod ✶ @TheProfitGuy @Logan and many along the way. As I am influenced by them, I started becoming more friendly toward new players, I would tell them the details about this server, I would help when they are in desperate just like when I was, I would help them get their items back from swarms of pigmans, I would even spend thousands helping them build their first farm. But, the reality is often disappointing. Many new players started to abuse our kindness for weakness, their wants can never be for fulfilled, until they became completely depending on you, and I am tired of this. Thus, helping prevent others from becoming the fallen victim of them in future, hereby, I recommend starting a blacklist including players with above characteristics that should be avoided that can be used for future reference. They have preyed on us for too long and too much, all of us.

And the form of the blacklist mentioned above can be a discord channel where players can nominate and confirm players to be added that should be aware when encountered by others, and this is open to discussion and all opinions welcome.

I'm glad to have made friends with you as with the rest, but i don't think blacklisting this the best idea. The server is meant for all and if the server was to be blacklisted then people exactly like yourself would never find the server and enjoy having the fun as you do today. I can see your heart is in the right place but the server is meant for all and if anyone disrespects you or breaks any rules then feel free to post it on here, discord or tell a helper+.

happy to have you as a mate though mate.

I'm glad to have made friends with you as with the rest, but i don't think blacklisting this the best idea. The server is meant for all and if the server was to be blacklisted then people exactly like yourself would never find the server and enjoy having the fun as you do today. I can see your heart is in the right place but the server is meant for all and if anyone disrespects you or breaks any rules then feel free to post it on here, discord or tell a helper+.

happy to have you as a mate though mate.
not quite what I meant, a blacklist- more like a warning system to tell players to be aware. the player can be added through votes of others and can be removed if people agreed to it

not quite what I meant, a blacklist- more like a warning system to tell players to be aware. the player can be added through votes of others and can be removed if people agreed to it
Oh i see what you are saying. Yeah that's a good idea but sort of what helpers already do.