- My in-game name if FyreStorm1
- Circuit86 banned me
- I was banned for making racist comments.
- When you say the n-word in chat, it censors it to Napkin, but I was typing the word Napkin in chat when he banned me. I didn't actually say the racist slur.
- It is an unfair ban because I wasn't actually being racist. Also I am a African-American male, so technically I am not being "racist".
- I really love this server and although I have not being playing on it for long, I had started an island with 3 of my friends and I am really sad and disappointed to see myself permanently banned. I would be fine with a mute or a few day ban, but a permanent ban is too far for a mistake that is not even listed in the rules.
- I would be fine for a permaban to be applyed if I got I got unbanned and broke the rules again.