iSkyify Forums

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to join in the conversation by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox.

GermX's Ban appeal

GermX

1. In-Game Name: GermX
  2. Who Banned You: _Summi_
  3. What you were banned for: I was banned for "Griefing and theft in survival. Bug abuse. Player harassment. Player Killing
  4. Proof That You Aren’t Guilty: I do not have screenshots, but please read #5 and you can look at logs to prove my story. (This happened either on April 30th or May 1st)
  5. Why Should You Be Unbanned?: It says "harassment" in the ban message, I consider what I said not harassment but just told him(Max) to knock off what he was doing because he was bothering me. I understand that he was just protecting Summer's base but he would stop following me and telling me to stop walking by there, which is very unreasonable considering I lived right next door to Summers house. Where it says "Bug abuse" they thought there was a land claim bug causing me to ignore the claimed land which is false. NautilusGX and iWinterSun were both able to open chests and it wasn't just me, so i think what happened is it must have been accidentally unclaimed, considering the day before this incident, I was not able to interact with Summer's claim. I thought player killing was allowed, one because PvP was on and two, because I was killed by a few people and they said it was okay, I killed Max because he wasn't leaving me alone and was getting on my nerves. I was not "griefing" and most definitely did not steal anything, what you might consider griefing was a harmless joke I thought would be funny and would release some tension between me and Max through a little laugh, would be claiming the spot of Summer's land in which he lived, and planned on unclaiming it as soon as he noticed, which I did, even though he didn't react as intended, calling me a "punk" and all. I would love to be unbanned and none of this will happen again. Sorry for the trouble.

Attachments