iSkyify Forums

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to join in the conversation by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox.

iSkyify TWITCH Ranks: Requirements and How to Apply!

Summer

Administrator
Staff member
SummerGump
SummerGump
Have an awesome Twitch Channel and want to apply for one of our ranks?
Check out the requirements here, and submit an application using the format attached:

Requirements for the Twitch ranks:
-The server IP needs to be somewhere in the title of your Stream.
-You must be able to verify that you are the owner of the channel.
-You must keep your content relatively clean. Inappropriate content will result in your rank being removed.
-You must follow the server rules, be respectful to other players and Staff.
-You need to provide a Discord to communicate easily with Staff.

[Twitch] [Twitch]
-100 (min) - 4,999 followers.
-Stream requirement before approval: 12 hours
-Tag will be removed after 14 days if no iSkyify content.
-Rank Bonuses:
-One free MiniPet
-/ec command in iSkyblock

[TwitchPro]
-5,000+ followers.
-Stream requirement before approval: As negotiated with iSkyify Owners.
-Tag will be removed after 30 days if no iSkyify content.
-TwitchPro Bonuses:
-One free MiniPet
-/ec & /fly commands in iSkyblock
-iMVP Global Rank

Other Information:
-Ranks are not provided automatically, you will only be provided with a Twitch Rank upon approval. If you are not approved, you will not get the rank. You may reapply after 14 days.
-All player Rules apply to you and any team you bring with you.
-Bonuses, Requirements, and Rules may change at anytime, and we reserve the right to do so without notice.

Summer

Administrator
Staff member
SummerGump
SummerGump
iSkyify Twitch Rank Application:
Fill out the Details and Post in a new thread below-

Twitch Name and Link:
IGN:
How often can you Stream on iSkyify:
What type of content do you generally produce:

Twitch Name and Link: crap333 twitch.tv/crap333
IGN: HendrixBoys
How often can you Stream on iSkyify: Mostly Every Day
What type of content do you generally produce: I generally produce smps but I am willing for new content!
(owner invited me to stream on twitch I can send photo)

J

Jody (Jun)

Twitch Name and Link: Jun_Jun_Jun_Jun Link~
IGN: SabishiJun
How often can you Stream on iSkyify: twice a week on the weekend.
What type of content do you generally produce: I stream different content, like Osu or Fortnite and Minecraft.

JayTuu

JayTuu -

JayTuu

1-3 days a week depending on what I'm up to that week!

I play both Minecraft and League of Legends. I'm an interactive/commentary streamer that focuses heavily on community and discussion in my streams. I try to create a positive vibe for people to enjoy and feel comfortable involving themselves in. On Minecraft, the specific gamemodes I find appealing are Minigames (When pvp isn't messed up by Mojang), Survival type games (Towny/Vanilla/Roleplay), or really just any sort of small community games my viewers can join in and play with me. Currently, I stream 5 days a week (No Mon/Tues streams TYPICALLY) but the semester is coming to an end so there's a possibility of some craziness and then the possibility of spiked activity. I plan to pursue full time content creation this upcoming semester and specifically the Towny on iSkyify interests me to try out and enjoy (MCMMO FOR THE WIN!) One thing about my content is I'm a very critical/thoughtful person and I think out loud with my ideas/improvements I see for things so my hope would be that my ideas not be taken as "toxicity" or "flame" but as me genuinely enjoying the Towny and giving ideas my community thinks will make it better. I'm the type of person that won't produce forced content and will only play what I truly enjoy so I am on here to help and give ideas and grow the community.

^^^Sorry for the overshare just wanted to give the best idea of my content and myself as possible! <3 ^^^

Twitch Name and Link: Bdog702
IGN: Bdog702
How often can you Stream on iSkyify: Daily or Every other day
What type of content do you generally produce: Minecraft SMP and Towny, Rocket League and sometimes Dead By Daylight "DBD"