iSkyify Forums

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to join in the conversation by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox.

Items disappeared!

Dear staff,
as we all know iSkyblock+ had a big 2 days back, and surprisingly i found out that my items (that i have worked on for a TOO LONG TIME) have disappeared and in return i got starter gear and blue leather armour!
as you can probably imagne I was in shock. I first wanted to cry then i start spaming cht for help, thankfully no one muted me because of my stress and alot of ppl told me to chill because Summer/mod will give my stuff back.
today after 24 hours im trying to reach to summer, i found Ikeeify online (a mod) and i told her panicly the situation and she said calmly to post a thread in the "bugs and issues" page.
so i did, Item list:
*Colossus armour with glowing 1 enchant on the hemlet!
*Colossus Shovel, Axe and sword
******* this is the importent part. i dont really care about the rest of this items but this one was a pain to get! Colossus pick with: Telepthy 3 Telepathy Experience 5 Haste 3 AutoSmelt 3 Now it also had a Holy White Scroll on it!
i must say that if you dont belive me on the pick ask EVERYONE i was kind of a Show-Off on it XD i was really proude!

Last edited: