iSkyify Forums

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to join in the conversation by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox.

Staff Applications

Summer

Administrator
Staff member
SummerGump
SummerGump
Requirements:
  • You must have discord and a working mic. Discord is the main way the Staff Team communicate with each other. You will also be contacted on discord for an interview if your application is accepted.
  • You must be fluent in English, use proper grammar and spelling.
  • You must be mature.
  • You must be a member of the server for at least 30 days before applying. This gives us a chance to have seen you, and gives you a chance to know the server, and what you are talking about when helping others.
  • You must be active on the forums.
  • Age: 16 years minimum. There is a reason why you cannot put an age lower than 16.
  • You must be able to dedicate a reasonable amount of time on the server and forums. We prefer a minimum of 1-2 hours a day in game but may be willing to work with your schedule.
  • You may not be Staff on, or Owner of, any other server.
  • You must be 100% honest in your application. If accepted and we find out you lied, your staff position may be terminated.
  • If you have a good reputation with other staff and players on the server, that will help you get accepted. However, it is not required.
  • Do NOT message staff about your application. Harassing Staff about applications may hurt your chances of being chosen.

To apply for staff on iSkyify fill out this form: http://www.iskyify.net/staff-application-form/

Last edited:
Hi I'm NeverEndingC. I wanted to be more a mod because I'm good with commands, and I go on this server everyday, I have experience with being a mod. What ever you tell me to do I will do it!

Wait let me say that over because I didn't edit it. I wanted to be more of a mod because I am good with commands, I will watch over the server, and Im on everyday. If you dont think im super good with commands, then maybe I can have helper. I enjoy helping people and give them advice!

_Petty

_Petty
_Petty
@NecerendungC this is not where you apply for staff, this is where you see the requirements for staff and where the link to apply for staff is located.

rexo

Hello! This is Rexo_Matic1237. I've been apart of the minecraft community for awhile now and played a role with the staff team of two servers! Firstly being apart of a friend server which unfortunately lasted a couple of weeks due to a lack of players. Secondly I played apart of the Minespira server (was WafflesMC) I acted as helper and "server builder" within that server helping numerious players in their endeavours and also doing plenty of building. I speak good English but spelling can be a hassle sometimes but I work around it with auto correct 😂. I'm usually on every day to every second day depending on my schedule of work and life activities. I'm not the best with coding and commands so in my personal preference helper might be the best beginner for me as I'm just starting out as staff here maybe. Thanks for letting me apply and I hope to see I can do for your team in the future!

rexo

Hello! This is Rexo_Matic1237. I've been apart of the minecraft community for awhile now and played a role with the staff team of two servers! Firstly being apart of a friend server which unfortunately lasted a couple of weeks due to a lack of players. Secondly I played apart of the Minespira server (was WafflesMC) I acted as helper and "server builder" within that server helping numerious players in their endeavours and also doing plenty of building. I speak good English but spelling can be a hassle sometimes but I work around it with auto correct 😂. I'm usually on every day to every second day depending on my schedule of work and life activities. I'm not the best with coding and commands so in my personal preference helper might be the best beginner for me as I'm just starting out as staff here maybe. Thanks for letting me apply and I hope to see I can do for your team in the future!
Forgot to say, give us a message via discord please if there are any "acceptances/denials" thankyou!

Heya!! I'm Ezilev. I feel as if I can help out with the server and really do my part. I have helped out alot of server throughout the years of myself playing minecraft to help small servers grow more populated as well as helping fellow players grow a community in which they can feel free to talk without feeling like they would be shamed / Bullied. I have help out servers like ArkhamNetwork, UniverseMc And Many others, I was a helper on these servers for quite awhile until unfortunate circumstances happened to myself. I believe I would make a good staff member not only because I love helping out people but I also love creating ideas for future events. I speak very clear English which should help in the long run.

Yours sincerely Ezilev.

P.s you can contact me via Discord & My Email.

Thank you very much.

Requirements:
  • You must have discord and a working mic. Discord is the main way the Staff Team communicate with each other. You will also be contacted on discord for an interview if your application is accepted.
  • You must be fluent in English, use proper grammar and spelling.
  • You must be mature.
  • You must be a member of the server for at least 30 days before applying. This gives us a chance to have seen you, and gives you a chance to know the server, and what you are talking about when helping others.
  • You must be active on the forums.
  • Age: 16 years minimum. There is a reason why you cannot put an age lower than 16.
  • You must be able to dedicate a reasonable amount of time on the server and forums. We prefer a minimum of 1-2 hours a day in game but may be willing to work with your schedule.
  • You may not be Staff on, or Owner of, any other server.
  • You must be 100% honest in your application. If accepted and we find out you lied, your staff position may be terminated.
  • If you have a good reputation with other staff and players on the server, that will help you get accepted. However, it is not required.
  • Do NOT message staff about your application. Harassing Staff about applications may hurt your chances of being chosen.

To apply for staff on iSkyify fill out this form: http://www.iskyify.com/staff-application-form/
Hi, well the staff applications link isn't working. It just brings me o your main page.

Summer

Administrator
Staff member
SummerGump
SummerGump
Hello my name is ShadowDragon_927 I spend 2-6 hours on the server talking to people. I have a neutral reputation, I have discord and an email you can contact me on. I live in the USA so I know English very well, and i am flexible on when other staff needs me to work.

Discord and Email: Shadow Dragon#8879 [email protected]
Hi, well the staff applications link isn't working. It just brings me o your main page.
Heya!! I'm Ezilev. I feel as if I can help out with the server and really do my part. I have helped out alot of server throughout the years of myself playing minecraft to help small servers grow more populated as well as helping fellow players grow a community in which they can feel free to talk without feeling like they would be shamed / Bullied. I have help out servers like ArkhamNetwork, UniverseMc And Many others, I was a helper on these servers for quite awhile until unfortunate circumstances happened to myself. I believe I would make a good staff member not only because I love helping out people but I also love creating ideas for future events. I speak very clear English which should help in the long run.

Yours sincerely Ezilev.

P.s you can contact me via Discord & My Email.

Thank you very much.

please use the Staff Application form, to apply.